Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rare Privilege


Had a blast over Christmas getting to take photos of my family! We were able to get together with both sides of the family and commemorate some good times together before we leave for Japan for three years! Thanks so much my family for putting up with Robert and I and our nerdiness (with our tripods and camera remotes). Hope you enjoy...we sure did :D


Out on the farm in Kaufman! Love this place :D


All married and grown up :D


Mom was sad after her and dad fell off the fence. Priceless moment that I missed because I was sadly laughing so hard and not trying to help...haha...bad daughter...oops!



So precious!


My adorable aunt and uncle, they coordinated so well with the landscape.


Brother and sister-in-law who successfully made it up on the fence


Can't take credit, Nicole (SIL) took this one....good job!


My sweet memom w/her kiddos


Memom with her grandkids!


White/Griffith Family! We all had on cowboy boots :D I'm wearing my Daddy Jack's boots and he had some small feet, just ask Robert he had to try and get them off me...haha!


Sam & Dulcy's beautiful backyard....aren't the leaves perfect?!


My absolute favorite! Can't wait to hang this in the new house :D

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them!!! Please keep us posted when you are in Japan!!! One of my good friends is headed over there next Feb. What part are ya'll going to? I might have to arrange you guys to meet! :) You would love her and vice versa!!

    ReplyDelete