Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beaufort Twilight Run

My husband and I and one of his friends from work, Logan, were hired by the company fast track photography to photograph the first annual Beaufort Twilight Run. It was an 8k race with a child's race 30 minutes prior. It was a beautiful day for a race and hundreds of people came out to participate. My favorite racers were those pushing strollers, some double strollers...it was quite impressive! My favorite part of the race was the beginning when I got to go up on a lift to shoot aerial shots. This lift was made from plywood and not very sturdy. The man who was running the machinery to lift me over the crowd warned me, not to lean on the railing because it was homemade and not too sturdy...haha, quite the adventure! After the race there was a feast of hot dogs, grilled chicken and roasted oysters, it was a party.









No comments:

Post a Comment