Wednesday, March 18, 2009

good things come in small packages...

My bro and his fiance, Nicole are one stinkin' cute couple! They're getting married in April and I was able to take their engagement photos before I left Texas in October. There were so many great shots, I wanted to upload more, but I stopped myself. They're just so photogenic it was hard to chose. The happy couple actually met through church/work. My brother and I worked together at the church we attended in Texas and when it came time for me to get married and move away we had to find someone to replace me. That's when Nicole walked into his life, she was hired to take my job, ironic...but true! I can't imagine anyone more suited for my bro, she's perfect for him! Congrats to the happy couple and I'll see you soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment